Sunday, January 15, 2012

S.S. Saturday


In this inaugural run of S.S. Saturday I find myself in a quandary…  Who is the first person listed on S.S. Saturday?  Who is more “Special?”  Now, if you know me personally, I think that is the most “special” person is me, not because I’m popular, cute and have all the cool stuff (YEA, RIGHT!), it’s because I rank in there as pretty goofy and downright peculiar at times…  No Amen’s required…  I know who is sitting in my peanut section – LOL!


However I have to admit, that I’m nothing without many S.S.’s in my life.

All of these pictures were taken at my bday party 2011…  Right at a year ago.  It was a pajama party at my parents…  And we had a BLAST!  J 

Where to begin?  Let’s start at home – my DH of 19 years, Dean and my DS Christian – They provide me support in any and everything I do and make more sacrifices to help me live and realize my dreams.  Mostly they have to endure long out of the way car rides, grueling numbers of pictures and a messy house…  Yea, they should be sainted. 
   

Of course, home is so many things and I can’t forget my family.  In the pictures you will meet my parents - Jerry and Donna Pye, my brother, CJ and sisser, Laura.  My parents are there with nothing but support and always an available house for crazy b-day parties I dream up and themed events such as 80’s Thanksgiving….  My Sisser, Laura drives me insane every day with edits to my site and additions she thinks are important..  Not to mention bugging me to get the site up, facebook page up and add more pictures.  That said, she is my biggest fan and has always been.  She doesn’t mind asking people for help in meeting my dreams and sharing my vision.  My Brother, CJ, has been my cohort in crime since the early days with our high-fives to boot…  He helped me work on the initial draft of the list and added some GREAT items…  Oh Brother the stories we are gonna tell!  Lol!  To round out the Pye tribe -  I have a WONDERFUL SIL who I can count on during Catch Phrase and really any other time to really GET me.  She gave me 2 blessings to enjoy – My nephew Richard Pye Jay Pye and the newest addition to the Pye name – Raylee (who was not born yet in these pics) – both of whom can sucker Aunt Boob – yes that says Boob – into many toys, clothes and fun kid stuff too.   


And finally you have my friends…  What can I say I have the BEST!!!  Our histories are long and varied…  Oh the things I could share…  One thing I will say is this, tonight we were headed to one of my friends’ houses at 10 p.m.  I had texted to make sure it was okay if we came by to visit her.  Of course she said we were welcome and Dean asked…  Uh, Kelley, did she even ask why we are stopping by at this hour, didn’t she think that was weird.  Dean, none of my friends are surprised or even question why I do what I do….  Really, you should know that!  Lol!    Sorry to say all of them couldn’t make the party since I have friends from coast to coast…  Don’t worry, you will meet them along the way… 









My most awesome MIL

















So, to all my SS’s out there, MUCH LOVE!  And what does this have to do with Bucket List Living Now?  EVERYTHING!  Without all of the support, encouragement and love – wow – what fun would it be?   

Photobucket

0 comments:

Why -Bucket List Living NOW?

This is the short answer -

Several years ago my sister and I went sky diving. A day later I visited my FIL who was fighting cancer at the time and I told him what I had just done, his reply - "I always wanted to do that and now I never will get to." Why do we wait until the end of our lives to start living our dreams? And doing the things we want to do? I'm done waiting on something else to happen before I choose ME - I'm bucket list living NOW!



Please join my adventure! If you wait, you WON'T!







Labels

20 year reunion 3.14 50 states 80's A1A Adele adoption Andrew McCarthy Andrew Thorp anniversary Ark. Arkansas Arkansas Travelers Arvil Lavigne Astoria Aunt HAP Back to school Bahamas balance Baseball beach Beyonce Big Lots Birthday Bon Jovi Boston bridesmaid Broadway Show Bruce Springsteen Bucket List Bucket List Living NOW Bumble Bee Camaro Carpe Diem Castle Gap Jewelry Chad Kroeger Cheesecake Factory Chicago Christian Coach college Comedy COMPLETED Coney Island Dad David Letterman David Tutera Dean Def Leopard Deliverance Doctor Pepper (different from Dr. Pepper) Don Don't you forget about me double decker bus tour Dr. Pepper dreams Drew Barrymore drive-in movie Duncan Donuts Ellie Mae European Vacation Family FAO Schwartz FINALLY Friday Florida Keys fur babies Garth Brooks GOOD BOOK Goonies Graduation Grammys Grandpa Gil Granny A Granpa Billy Granpa in a box Grease 2 Groupons Hamburger U Hope Floats Hot air balloon ride I was Here if you wait you WON'T inspiration Italy Jason Aldean Jimmy Charles Dancer Jimmy Choo John Cusack John Hughes Julia Roberts Justin Moore Kenny Chesney Kevin Lady Antebellum Lamborghini Larry the Cable Guy Limo ride LL Cool J Looney Bin Luke Madison maps Marilyn McCoo Martha Mary mayans Monticello Multiple Myeloma Music Monday Nanny NASCAR Nate Berkus New Years New York City Nickleback North Carolina Notebook open mic Patrick Swayze Paul McCartney Pi Pi Day Play ball Point Break Poyen Prayer Preacher's wife Pretty Woman Prom Pye family Rascal Flatts reel-to-reel Rhianna Road Trip Robin Williams Rockettes Rooster S.S. Saturday Saks Fifth Avenue Say Anything Secon Second City Serendipity Simply Sunday Sisser skiing Skydiving Softball Solid Gold solid gold Dancer Susan Tiff's Treats Tiffany's travel Traveling Thursday trip planning Tune-in Tuesday unanswered prayers United States Marine Corp Valentine's Viral WannaBee wedding What's Up Wednesday Whitney Houston
Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.